Draft thirteenth general programme of work 2019−2023
WHO has published its draft 13th General Programme of Work (GPW13).
The WHO Executive Board recommended approval of draft 13th General Programme of Work to the Seventy-first World Health Assembly. The Health Assembly will consider the draft in May 2018.
GPW 13 Impact Framework: Targets and Indicators
5 March 2018
Draft GPW13: January 2018
Draft GPW13: November 2017
The draft 13th General Programme of Work was discussed at a Special Session of WHO’s Executive Board on 22 and 23 November.
- 25 August: Posting of the Draft concept note towards WHO's 13th General Programme of Work 2019–2023 on the WHO website.
- 28 August to 13 October: Open period for feedback through regional committees and informal web-based consultation.
- 1 November: Posting of the Draft 13th General Programme of Work (GPW13) on the WHO website.
- 1–29 November: Informal consultation on the Draft 13th General Programme of Work (GPW13)
- 22–23 November: Special session of the Executive Board to consider the Draft GPW13 (subject to the session being requested).
- 22–27 January 2018: 142nd session of the Executive Board to further consider and submit GPW13 to the World Health Assembly in May 2018.
Presentations from the fourth special session of the WHO Executive Board
22 November 2017
WHO Expert Reference Group on the Draft GPW 13 Impact Framework 2019-2023
The Director General has established an Expert Reference Group to provide scientific and strategic guidance for the review of the WHO Impact Framework.