Independent Oversight and Advisory Committee for the WHO Health Emergencies Programme
Terms of reference
- Assess the performance of the key functions in health emergencies.
- Determine the appropriateness and adequacy of financing and resourcing.
- Provide advice to the Director-General.
- Review reports on WHO’s actions in health emergencies.
- Review reports on the state of health security developed by the Director-General for submission to the World Health Assembly through the Executive Board and to the United Nations General Assembly.
- Prepare an annual report on its activities, conclusions, recommendations.